Earliest Sole to sole memories stories

Got something to say..........well say it in here!!!!!
Rate this topic

Topic author
sole2solegrind
club's member
club's member
Mood:

Earliest Sole to sole memories stories

Post by sole2solegrind »

What are everyone’s earliest Memories of going sole to sole. Mine are comparing feet sizes and footsies fights with a similar sized and similar aged cousin. We would always compete for largest foot and strongest legs. Lots of stalemates, but all good fun.

The Good
owner
owner
Mood:

Re: Earliest Sole to sole memories stories

Post by The Good »

how old have you ??

Mirall22 Elite
$$$ full access
$$$ full access

Post by Mirall22 Elite »

I have footsie fetish almost i have the capability to remember, but the first time i have played footsie was at earliest teen, maybe eleven or twelve (12)... with a far cousin, she had always pretty feet and looooong legs, with the excuses of to know who has bigger feet we put our feet together a lot of times, and by the way, we compare hands too, with my mirror fetish in my mind. I can play footsie with her every summer for a long time, almost until i was 20 or more...and when i just started play footsie with other girls in my normal life ;-)

joshkj008
club's member
club's member
France

Post by joshkj008 »

I had swimming class in school and two girls were sitting on chairs (prettiest girls in class). I was on the other side of pool but clearly they compared their bare feet sole to sole (both put feet on their knees when sitting)... and it just clicked into me haha :)

Rate this topic