Jenna J videos

Got something to say..........well say it in here!!!!!
Rate this topic

Topic author
master417
Silver member
Silver member
Mexico

Jenna J videos

Post by master417 »

i recently been watching a lot of videos from Toejac featuring Jenna J, i just really enjoy her feet and when she does footsie/foot comparison videos, so i was wondering if by any chance someone has a sort of list with all the videos where she does that? im planning in see wich i have left to purchase them

The Good
owner
owner
Mood:

Re: Jenna J videos

Post by The Good »

of course I have some ... some of them are custom.. but not ticklish videos !! I will post them in right forum

BTW I am preparing a new project maybe sombody has already noticed the Elite satut for donator member !!

now we have donator and donatorElite

the donatorElite they are members who renew their donator membership everytime or at least 3 times consecutive and then the fourth time he becomes Elite !!

what is advantage to be Elite donator !! ?
Elite donator can request to me to pay with him his desired videos 50%/50% exp: video cost 12$ we will pay 6$ 6$
the video should not be over 30$ so we can pay 15$ 15$ if video cost 35$ I will pay 15 he will pay 20$
or videos that he want from time of his membership (5 weeks) should not be over 50$, then he needs to wait the next membership to request more..

the videos requested should be in same theme as our forums !! the videos will be posted in forum after few weeks or months

Hey Mirall !! do you still have mirror videos Madison and JennaJ ?? I have found some in my computer..

Topic author
master417
Silver member
Silver member
Mexico

Post by master417 »

The Good wrote:
Sun Jan 10, 2021 5:16 pm
of course I have some ... some of them are custom.. but not ticklish videos !! I will post them in right forum

BTW I am preparing a new project maybe sombody has already noticed the Elite satut for donator member !!

the donatorElite they are members who renew their donator membership everytime or at least 3 times consecutive and then the fourth time he becomes Elite !!

Elite donator can request to me to pay with him his desired videos 50%/50% exp: video cost 12$ we will pay 6$ 6$
the video should not be over 30$ so we can pay 15$ 15$ if video cost 35$ I will pay 15 he will pay 20$
or videos that he want from time of his membership (5 weeks) should not be over 50$, then he needs to wait the next membership to request more..

the videos requested should be in same theme as our forums !! the videos will be posted in forum after few weeks or months

Hey Mirall !! do you still have mirror videos Madison and JennaJ ?? I have found some in my computer..
what happens with videos that are more expensive? how this mechanic works like?

The Good
owner
owner
Mood:

Post by The Good »

master417 wrote:
Sun Jan 10, 2021 11:07 pm
The Good wrote:
Sun Jan 10, 2021 5:16 pm

what happens with videos that are more expensive? how this mechanic works like?
As I said. If video cost 40$ I will help with 15¢ you will add 25$. If video cost 20$ so will be 10$ 10$
We aren't talking about custom videos..

Rate this topic